Available for pre-order. Shipping will begin August 7th. All items in cart will ship together.
Our entire performance swim line has been purposefully designed for today’s functional athletes and their diverse action based lifestyles. Land and sea are no longer mutually exclusive. Whether you’re paddling, surfing, logging endless laps, or taking on a poolside workout, your swimwear has to keep up. It needs to support you in all the right places, be able to withstand any abuse you can dish out, and stay put from the first rep (or wave) to the last… because while you might be constantly moving, your swimwear shouldn’t be. To accomplish this, we sourced sustainable, fast drying, and highly durable fabrics, worked with our designers to create a variety of styles that effortlessly blend form with function, then kept all of our production local, right here in Northern California, allowing for an unprecedented level of communication with our shop through every step of the process.
The Larkin top features more angular style lines and a higher neck line, great for a little extra coverage whether you’re taking on the waves or a workout. Like all of our tops, it’s made less than 5 miles from our headquarters in Los Gatos, CA. using the industry’s best post-consumer recycled fabric, and is bar-tack stitched for extra durability.
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled fibers
- Highly resistant to chlorine & sunscreen oils
- UV resistant to SPF 50+
- Extremely soft/silky hand feel
- Light and easy to move in
- Precise compression & support for superior fit under the most extreme conditions
- Tagless label for max comfort
- Back tie straps for a perfect fit every time
- Bar-tack stitched at stress points for durability
- Designed and crafted in Los Gatos, CA.