The RPM Freestyle Rope features an unfixed angle of attachment for the cable, allowing the rope to move as freely as you do. From side swings to crosses, this rope can keep up. Made from the same precision-machined aluminum as the RPM Speed Rope, the handles are lightweight and nearly indestructible. Paired with a coated cable that’s flexible enough to cater to all your moves without storing memory or getting kinked. Designed by our professionals, this rope is undoubtedly the smoothest, and most precise freestyle rope on the market.
Provided with a Coated Cable (12' length). Only compatible with Freestyle replacement cable.
Warning: Any Criss Crosses performed with this rope will really make you want to jump jump.
- Although it’s coated, jumping on rough surfaces can still damage the cable, so we recommend that you bust your sweet moves indoors or on rubber flooring.
- It may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot... or naked.
- Be a #jumpropeninja, but don’t use the cable as a weapon… seriously.
- Ropes Disclaimer
- If you're a bare cable junkie 'cause you just flat out need that crazy speed, be sure and stick to rubber gym flooring and other similar smooth surfaces to help your cable last longer.
- If you're a concrete / dirt / sand / lava / anything goes kinda jumper, just be sure you're packin' a coated cable for all that adventure to help your cable last longer.
- The cables may sting (a little) when it meets bare skin, so probably best not to jump barefoot... or naked for that matter.
- Don't use the cable as a weapon... no, but seriously.
- "Rules of Engravement"
- "CrossFit" may only be used in the name of your affiliate.
- Punctuate away!...But no symbols please.
- Keep it clean(ish) or we may have to ask you to change it.
- Related Products