The Salto Jammer was designed with movement in mind, and can comfortably take you through any multi dimensional workout with confidence. Salto features a streamlined and tailored fit, with silicon grips inside the leg openings to ensure a no slip fit that's both functional and comfortable.
Like all of our swimwear, it’s made less than 5 miles from our headquarters in Los Gatos, CA. using the industry’s best post-consumer recycled fabric, and is bar-tack stitched for extra durability.
Our entire performance swim line has been purposefully designed for today’s functional athletes and their diverse action based lifestyles. Land and sea are no longer mutually exclusive. Whether you’re paddling, surfing, logging endless laps, or taking on a poolside workout, your swimwear has to keep up. It needs to support you in all the right places, be able to withstand any abuse you can dish out, and stay put from the first rep (or wave) to the last… because while you might be constantly moving, your swimwear shouldn’t be. To accomplish this, we sourced sustainable, fast drying, and highly durable fabrics, worked with our designers to create a variety of styles that effortlessly blend form with function, then kept all of our production local, right here in Northern California, allowing for an unprecedented level of communication with our shop through every step of the process.
- Made from 100% post-consumer recycled fibers
- Highly resistant to chlorine & sunscreen oils
- UV resistant to SPF 50+
- Extremely soft/silky hand feel
- Light and easy to move in
- Precise compression & support for superior fit under the most extreme conditions
- Tagless label print for max comfort
- Bar-tack stitched at stress points for durability
- Designed and crafted in Los Gatos, CA