A patent-pending redesign of the classic 30/24/20 plyobox, featuring a glass-filled nylon exoskeleton, non-slip rubber corners, and rounded edges to improve clearance and reduce box jump “misses.” Ships assembled. Designed and built in the USA.
*Exobox is equipped with non-slip rubber feet for hard surfaces. To help preserve these features, avoid dragging your Exobox on grippier surfaces like rubber gym flooring.
• 30/24/20in dimensions
• Durable exoskeleton for strength
• No exposed hardware
• Hatch panel access to box interior for storage
• Non-slip rubber features (corners and handles)
• Easily removable panels to allow user customization and branding
• Designed and built in the USA
I am really enjoying the box as addition to my garage gym. It is multi-purpose as I use it for box jumps, push up variations. seated dumbbell presses, plank variations, bench press, and ab work. In addition, I am able to store equipment in the box! Forgot to mention - it looks really cool