DescriptionThe Larkin top features fuller style lines and a higher neck line, great for a little extra coverage whether you’re taking on the waves or a workout.
Our entire performance swim line has been purposefully designed for today’s functional athletes and their diverse action based lifestyles. Land and sea are no longer mutually exclusive. Whether you’re paddling, surfing, logging endless laps, or taking on a poolside workout, your swimwear has to keep up. It needs to support you in all the right places, be able to withstand any abuse you can dish out, and stay put from the first rep (or wave) to the last… because while you might be constantly moving, your swimwear shouldn’t be. To accomplish this, we sourced sustainable, fast drying, and highly durable fabrics, worked with our designers to create a variety of styles that effortlessly blend form with function, then kept all of our production in-house, right here at our HQ in Northern California, allowing for an unprecedented level of control over production and quality.
Features• Made from 100% post-consumer recycled fibers
• Highly resistant to chlorine & sunscreen oils
• UV resistant to SPF 50+
• Extremely soft/silky hand feel
• Light and easy to move in
• Precise compression & support for superior fit under the most extreme conditions
• Tagless label for max comfort
• Back tie straps for a perfect fit every time
• Bar-tack stitched at stress points for durability
• Designed and produced in Northern California
SEE THEM IN ACTION